Polling Snapshots from Group Member’s Entries
The following are “snapshots” (results) of Facebook polls conducted by the The Metaplastic Breast Cancer Global Alliance, Inc in collaboration with the Facebook groups The Metaplastic Breast Cancer Women’s Only Site and The Metaplastic Breast Cancer Support and Information Group.
The following data provides those interested in this rare breast cancer a “picture” of information that our diagnosed members are able to share.
These polls are completely voluntary and in no way are to replace your medical professionals advice or recommendations. Members of the Women’s Only site may see all comments that follow. Any questions relating to the following polls or inquiring about more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Raising Global Awareness and Supporting Research into Metaplastic Breast Cancer
QuickLinks to Polls:
- Poll #1 (4/16/2018) What is your Metaplastic Breast Cancer Subtype?
- Poll #2 What are your hormone receptors? (please retrieve information from pathology report).
- Poll #3 When diagnosed with Metaplastic Breast Cancer, my Histologic Grade was: (please retrieve information from your pathology report).
- Poll #4 When intially diagnosed with Metaplastic Breast Cancer, my STAGE was: (please retrieve information from your STAGING NOTE).
- Poll #5 How old were you when you were initially diagnosed with metaplastic breast cancer?
- Poll #6 Specific to Mammograms and detection of Metaplastic Breast Cancer, whether or not you felt the lump: At initial diagnosis did a mammogram capture your breast cancer?
- Poll #7 Specific to Ultrasounds and detection of Metaplastic Breast Cancer whether or not you felt the lump: AT INITIAL DIAGNOSIS, did an Ultrasound capture your Breast Cancer?
- Poll #8 After your initial Metaplastic Breast Cancer Diagnosis was confirmed what was your initial treatment plan?
- Poll #9 Did you have radiation treatments for Metaplastic Breast Cancer?
- Poll #10 Did you test positive for the BRCA Gene?
- Poll #11 (10/30/2018) For Our Stage 4 Members Only: How long after initial treatments (Chemotherapy and Radiation) did you discover Metastatic Disease?
- Poll #12 Thinking back to when you were initially diagnosed, what/who led you to decide on the direction you chose for your initial treatments?
- Poll #13 (4/16/2019) Were you initially misdiagnosed and what was your initial diagnosis before finding metaplastic?
- Poll #14 What Main Genomic Alterations have been detected from your Advanced Genomic Tumor Testing?
- Poll #15 After initial treatments for Metaplastic Breast Cancer, what was your follow up screening protocol?
- Poll #16 For Stage 4 Metaplastic Members only- How did you find out your disease had spread?
- Poll #17 When you were initially diagnosed with metaplastic breast cancer, how many past Metaplastic patients did your treating oncologist admit or state that they had seen?